Thursday, July 29, 2010

Back in the saddle

It's been quite a while since I posted, but my time has been well spent revamping my website amongst others things. I've also been writing articles and I've developed a monthly newsletter - Tips, Tools and Techniques for Self-Empowerment!

There have been many occasions when I considered posting, such as the time I watched a commercial on TV for a hands-free soap dispenser. Can anyone please tell me why we would want to use a hands-free model? Isn't the whole idea of using soap to wash away germs? So who cares if there are germs on the pump Why in heaven's name would you want to avoid a 'germy' pump? Do companies think we're stupid or something? I just don't get it.

There are many instances in our lives such as this and I believe the majority of people need to think more for themselves. Perhaps it would save them from spending money on useless gadgets such as hands-free soap dispensers!

No comments: