Sunday, November 1, 2009

My Favourite Movie

Last night I watched What Dreams May Come for the umpteenth time! As always, it was a very emotional experience even though I knew what was going to happen.

It never fails to amaze me how imaginative film-makers are. And how close this particular film is to my own philosophy about life and death. There's one major change I would have made to the ending however: I would definitely have used the alternative ending that's shown on the DVD.

If you haven't seen the movie and plan to, I suggest you go read something else or I'll spoil it for you!

After Robin Williams' character saves his wife from hell.... Nah!.... I'm not going to tell you! You'll just have to watch it yourself. But if you've already seen it and know what I'm talking about, I'd love to hear your opinion about which ending you prefer!

No comments: